1. Purposes, collection, and use of personal information
MORESCO will collect and use personal information through lawful and fair means within the scope required for the purposes listed below. If the need arises to make use of personal information outside of these purposes, prior consent of the information owner will be obtained before such use.
- To inform about products, services, and events, etc., by methods including post, telephone, and e-mail
- To respond to inquiries about products and services, etc.
- To perform transactions required for business
- To undertake share administration and to provide necessary information to shareholders
- For use in recruitment activities
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
MORESCO will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the information owner, except in cases where such provision or disclosure is permitted by law or ordinance, etc.
3. Management of personal information
- MORESCO will strive to keep personal information accurate and up to date and will manage it securely.
- To implement this Basic Policy, MORESCO will establish rules for the handling of personal information, manage personal information appropriately under those rules, and prevent the leakage of, loss of, and damage to such information.
- In cases where it entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, MORESCO will instruct and supervise that third party to undertake security management measures that are appropriate and required by law or ordinance.
4. Disclosure, amendment, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
In the event that an information owner requests the disclosure, amendment, suspension of use, or deletion of their personal information, MORESCO will respond appropriately, in compliance with the relevant laws and ordinances, based on a written request submitted on a form stipulated by MORESCO. Please inquire at the contact point (next page) for information on how to obtain this form.
5. Contact for inquiries regarding handling of personal information
General Administration Department, MORESCO Corporation
Tel: +81-78-303-9010 / Fax: +81-78-303-9020
Established November 1, 2016
Tamio Akada, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer