- We want to extend the service life of vacuum pump oil.
- NEOVAC S series, based on synthetic oils, has a long service life due to its excellent thermal and oxidation stability and gas resistance.
- We want to extend the service life of vacuum pump oil used in the plasma CVD manufacturing process.
- NEOVAC DR-M is a vacuum pump oil that suppresses the thickening of the oil by ammonium chloride generated in the plasma CVD process, with the aim of extending the oil's service life.
- Our vacuum pump takes longer to start up in winter. Is there something we can do to speed it up?
- Pump start-up in winter can be speeded up by lowering the viscosity of the vacuum pump oil by a grade.
- Is there a grease that can be used in a vacuum?
- NEOVAC GREASE suffers little evaporation and is suitable for use in a vacuum.
MORESCO-HIGREASE GK-1 can be used in a vacuum and in high temperature and radioactive environments.
- We want to reduce the amount of water-soluble cutting fluid in wastewater.
- Synthetic water-soluble cutting fluid has a long service life that helps to reduce waste volumes.
- Are there any grinding fluids that do not change color even when grinding cemented carbide?
- GRINDSTAR-3000 is a grinding fluid developed for long service life by reducing discoloration caused by cobalt ion elution.
- Are there any die-casting lubricants that will not burn onto the mold at high mold temperatures?
- High releasing type such as GRAPHACE MS-10 can form a release film, even at high mold temperatures. It can also be used as a burn-on inhibitor.
- We want to reduce blowholes in die-cast products.
- Water soluble plunger lubricants can reduce blowholes because they generate less gas.
- Are there any lubricating oils and greases that can be used at high temperatures?
- MORESCO-HILUBE is a high temperature lubricating oil used for tunnel ovens and drying lines.
MORESCO-HIGREASE UM-1 and GK-1 can be used in high temperatures up to 200°C.
- Are there any adhesives free of organic solvent?
- Hot melt adhesive, MORESCO-MELT, is environmentally friendly, containing no organic solvents.